Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fish Spa


I swear I wanted to update my blog many times previously but because Blogger took a hundred years to upload a photo, I gave up. I know I was supposed to blog about my awesome class camp, but I don't have any feel to blog about it anymore so I shall just share a picture of Xinpei, Sacha, Tasha and I trying out the Fish Spa during our zoo trip.

FISH SPA = AWESOMEEEEE!

***

Do check out my Tumblr @ www.mariasocorro.tumblr.com and if you have a Tumblr too, follow me! I have not converted, it's just that Blogger's a bitch most of the time about the photo uploading so it's so much easier to share my pictures on Tumblr.

It's New Year Eve tomorrow and I have no plans. Well, I initially had, but everyone isn't interested. What's so uninteresting about KTV?! :(

Yesterday I went to Resorts World Sentosa to visit Huilin (her family booked a hotel room) and we went swimming and played a lil (super fail) volleyball at Hard Rock Cafe's pool. It's really gorgeous there, I shall blog about it when Huilin uploads the pictures!!!

And oh I gotta blog about Christmas too!!! Sigh Blogger please get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment