Friday, December 31, 2010

It's LOgic Lesson Time!


Someone commented on the site where I watch 100% Entertainment that Kinokuniya sells Show Luo's newest book, LOgic. I was so excited, but another comment appeared and the person said that it is already sold out. I still went ahead and called Kinokuniya to ask about the book, and true enough, it was sold out -- in Takashimaya's outlet. The lady on the line suggested that I check with Kinokuniya's Liang Court outlet, and so I did.

And yes, they did have the book!!! Thank you Lord Jesus Christ!

I reserved one, and had to go down to Clarke Quay to get it. I had no idea where freaking Liang Court is, but I still went there by myself anyway. When I got to Clarke Quay, it was pouring. I was lost, but I had no choice but to scout the area for Liang Court. I finally saw it across the street. However, I had to walk about a hundred metres under the rain as there was no shelter. I was drenched by the time I got shelter. I look like I fell into a pool.

I didn't care that I was a drenched and all alone though. Because I had the book!!!!! Seriously, Charis called Kinokuniya almost an hour after I did and it was already sold out. That was how fast that book was selling!

Thank you Lord, again.

And so I went to collect the book!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I AM AN OWNER OF THE LIMITED EDITION VERSION OF 罗辑课 LOgic! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment