Monday, January 03, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Helloooo 2011


Okay I know this is late. Well anyways, happy new year everyone! School is officially starting tomorrow, and I am gonna be a Secondary 4 O level candidate. I vowed to stop slacking and start being serious about my school work already. It might be little late, but it's better than nothing. I'm gonna have a hard time getting used to ignoring the existence of my laptop but I have to do it because I'm so not going to flunk my 'O's and prove to people who thinks I'm a stupid bitch that I am not one.

Alright, I just officially gave up on my holiday assignments. What a way to start my school year. But who cares, holiday assignments are meant to be left aside.

It's time to catch some Zs before I head off to school in like 6 hours' time (FML). Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment