Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Am I Fighting For?


Ah, finally blogging again at last. Life is still the same -- school, homework, netball, council.

Surprisingly I'm not sick of school yet.

The netball north zone tournament is still ongoing and we have one more match tomorrow against Woodlands Secondary. Top 8 will just be a dream for us this year as we lost to Canberra and Northland (we won Christ Church and Serangoon though). But it's alright, we'll work hard to clinch the School Challenge League champion. Jiayou jiayou jiayou!
***
The photo above was taken on the second day of Chinese New Year. I called some of my friends over to celebrate the occasion. The girls - Sacha, Huilin, Xinpei, Pantita and Sheela - arrived first, at about 6pm. We watched movies, talked about Melvin Goh and played Indian Poker (using my Show Luo poker card!). A lil too soon later, Sacha and Huilin had to go. The same time they left, Zhong Hao and Zheng Yu arrived. We girls continued watching TV while the guys were doing their own stuff. Soon, Jonathan and then Jia Wei came. We girls were still watching TV (some crappy horror movie) while the guys indulged in a game of Blackjack. We actually wanted to join them, but they were gambling and we (except Xinpei) didn't want to gamble.

After Zhong Hao lost like all his money, they stopped and we all played Cheat together. That game is so fun! I remember playing it everyday after the exams when I was in Primary 4, HAHA. Zheng Yu is the King of Cheat handsdown! When I examined him playing, I was like "what! like this also can?!" And for me, I was never the loser but I was never the winner either!

After we all got sick of playing cheat, we all just sat around talking and eating. We decided to watch G.I. Joe and we only watched the first 15 minutes before everyone knocked out at about 3am. Sheela, Zhong Hao and I were the only ones awake so we chatted for awhile before I K.Oed too. When I woke up 2 hours later, everyone was fast asleep. Pantita, Sheela and Xinpei on the sofa, Zheng Yu on another sofa, Jia Wei on a rocking chair, and Jonathan and Zhong Hao on the floor. They all looked so cute like that!

I got bored watching them sleep so I played Hi My Sweetheart on the DVD. At 7am, everyone woke up and the guys left not long after. The girls still stayed and we had breakfast while watching Hi My Sweetheart. At noon, I ordered KFC and we had it for lunch while watching Scary Movie. After lunch, the three girls fell asleep while watching the movie. Sheela left at 3pm while Xinpei and Pantita still continued sleeping (they sleep like logs I swear). They woke up only at like 6pm I think, HAHA. They practically spent a day in my house.

I had an awesome start for the Year of Rabbit, I hope all of you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment