Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Show Luo-ver


Wow it has been eon of years since I last blogged on Blogger! I bet I have no readers now HAHAHA but it's okay, this is a super important post because I need to tell everyone something really really extraordinary important! Well I guess you can guess what I'm gonna blog about, judging from the picture and the title! And yes....................

I MET MY HUSBAND SHOW LUO AGAIN, BABY!

It was a crazy weekend, starting from 13 May 2011. Yes it was Friday the 13th, and my day started out like shit. I had A.Math and Physics paper, and due to my exams, I couldn't make it to the airport in time to welcome my Husband :(

I was really depressed, cuz my friends were telling me about how cute he is and yada yada, like I do not know it already! BUT, I MANAGED TO STILL SEE HIM THAT DAY ;D

God really loves me a lot :') Charis called to tell me that I can still go to his hotel and see him, so I cabbed down (cost me freaking' $20 y'know!) and waited for 2 hours for him. I was also really glad to see Charis and Huilin again! I missed them like hell!

After 2 hours, Show Luo finally came out ^^ I passed him a Teens magazine with his article on it, and he took it personally!!!!! He touched my fingers! He touched my fingers!!!!!

After he left, Charis, Huilin and I went to Stadium to wait for him. We waited for more than three hours, but he didn't appear :( He was supposed to come for his rehearsals, but the sneaky him went back to his hotel instead! The wait there wasn't for nothing though. We made three new awesome friends -- Lynn, Jemaine and Belinda :D

At 9pm, all of us left for home. It was going to be a long weekend ahead for us, with the concert on Saturday and SFC party on Sunday!

P.S/ I'm too tired to blog now, go to my Facebook for many pictures!
P.P.S/ The concert was amazing!!! Show Luo loved Singapore!
P.P.P.S/ The SFC party was amazing too! I can't forget Show Luo's hug <3

No comments:

Post a Comment