Saturday, June 04, 2011

You Left Them Running Through My Head

Huilin. Maria. Celestine.

Yo everybody, 注意注意 (listen up listen up)! HAHAHA okay it's a song from Show Luo, I love it so much cuz it's so cute! It's basically a message to plump/fat girls, wanting them to not feel unloved, and telling them that there's nothing about being fat! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT4cDSY8Gyc&feature=related

And hell yeah I'm blogging once again baby! I was really bored to death last night, so I visited my blog. And it's really really dead, which is so sad, because I love my blog so much!

Okay anyway. It's the June vacation once again! Except I do not have any vacation. I have school every single effing day from 7.45am to after 3pm. What the hell right?! And this will go on for two weeks. Good job in screwing up my life 'O' levels! Yay.

And speaking about 'O' levels, I already took my Chinese paper on 30 May! I know I won't do well, I didn't manage to finish both paper 1 and paper 2. But it's over, and there's nothing I can do. I don't wanna retake, cuz I still have 7 other subjects to focus on. I really hope I did well, I have never studied so hard for Chinese in my whole life! Okay maybe just cuz it's 'O' levels and I only had less than 2 weeks to study for it. I really regretted not loving Chinese earlier.

Oh well, you know what they say, better late than never!

I caught X-Men: First Class with Sheela, Rasyidah and some of my family members yesterday. It's really really good, you should go catch it if you haven't! We wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 but it was already sold out. Gonna find a day next week to watch Kung Fu Panda 2!

I have so many A.Math homework waiting for me but I haven't done anything yet since yesterday! After the movie, I went home at about 7.30pm and did nothing. I wanted to do a lil Math before CLIF (Channel8 drama, 9pm) starts, but I ended up staying on Twitter doing no shit and SMSing my friends. Before I knew it, it was already 9pm! Watched CLIF (it's damn nice) till 10pm, and did nothing again.

At 11pm, I met Jia Jie under my block and we went to Block 1 cuz I had to pass Wen Can something. We spent God knows how long finding for Block 1! I had a few horror stories of that area which I wanted to tell him but I didn't want to scare myself too, HAHA! We finally managed to find Block 1, had a quick chat with Wen Can before Jia Jie and I headed for supper at 211. I was craving for roti prata really badly but the store was already closed by then! Spent a long time deciding what to eat, before going for fried rice. As usual, I couldn't finish my fried rice so I forced Jia Jie to eat some of it too. I was telling him about what happened during the Boys Like Girls concert, about this girl, and many other random things. I like talking to him! ^^

We went home after I finished eating, and I really wanted to share Mdm Rehana's horror story with him but I didn't want to scare myself! We should have a horror-story session one day at some creepy place!

Reached home at 1am, but I couldn't sleep at all, so I went online on MSN. Gosh, it has been months since I last went online on MSN!

It's already 1.20pm, and I haven't done anything yet. Going for dinner at Esplanade with my family later, kinda excited cuz I get to eat satay! And I must drop by Bugis or AMK to get KOI or Gong Cha or I Love Taimei! Craving for their milk tea like a G6! Okay actually I haven't tried I Love Taimei before, but their milk tea will prolly taste like KOI's and Gong Cha's since they're all from Taiwan. OMG I LOVE TAIWAN I WANNA MIGRATE THERE.

Okay, so today's update is till here! I will try to update as much as possible!

P.S/ (Refer to the picture of Show Luo and I at the previous blog post) My shirt is really really baggy that's why it's hanging out like that, I'm neither pregnant or fuckin' fat! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment