Sunday, June 05, 2011

Wish You Were Here

Lynn, Selene, (???), Huilin, Me, Charis, Joleen, Celestine, Jemaine

This photo was taken after the SFC party on 15 May 2011 :') We were the last ones to leave. Yeah we didn't follow Show Luo like many others, instead we stayed and chatted, hugged and Lynn and I even cried. We didn't want our favourite man to go! :(

Until now I still miss him like crazy. It's like a part of me is missing. Yes it sounds mushy and corny I know, but it does feel that way! And when he comes, I'd be waiting for him at his hotel, queuing up more than 10 hours to see him and stuff like that. I'd have my awesome Luovers with me, and it feels like I'm in dreamland. It feels so natural patiently waiting for him for hours, even though we only get to see him for a few seconds. It feels so good to see him in person. It feels like he's my really good friend. We all talk about him like he's our best friend. But when he leaves after the two, three or four days in Singapore, it's back to reality.

***

Huilin can you come back from China already?! I miss you, and we're gonna have an awesome outing with the Crabs! Six hours of KTV plus Long Beach! θ°ε—ηš„δΊ†?!


No comments:

Post a Comment