Friday, June 10, 2011

What I'd Do To Have You Here...


Yo what's up! Today was a good day, because I know how to set up my circuit for my O levels Physics SPA (Science Practical Assessment), because Mr. Matthew Lim was in a super duper good mood (he's going to Taipei later in the day, of course he'd be in a good mood! Freaking jealous okay, it's Taipei!!!), because Mr Jack Chong was very funny during Biology lesson, because I had Gong Cha delivered to my house by Sheela and Zhigang, and lastly, because I finally had roti prata at Al-Ameen!

And the best part is: I'm going to a chalet tomorrow! Okay well since it's already past midnight, it's later this afternoon, technically. OMG so excited! It's my brother's birthday, so my mum booked a room at Downtown East's chalet. Sheela and Xinpei will be coming along as well! Really excited for Wild Wild Wet, barbecue and our manicure, facial mask and the other girly plans!

I'm really exhausted right now, God knows why! I slept for 2 hours just now before Sheela and Zhigang came to give me my Gong Cha. Before I slept, I told Sheela to help herself into my house (she knows where the key is). While I was asleep on the couch, she and Zhigang were trying to open my gate for God knows how long, HAHA. It was damn cool y'know!

Okay I think I'm gonna do pedicure before sleeping. I'm so tired but I don't wanna sleep yet. The night is still young baby! HAHAHA!

Okie goodnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment