Saturday, June 11, 2011

Better Than Ever


Yesterday proved that there's a rainbow after every rain. Yesterday was one of my brother's birthday, and I invited Sheela and Xinpei to the chalet which my Mama booked at Downtown East. We were so excited for it, counting down since the day before yesterday. However, Mr Jack Chong had to spoil our mood by extending our Biology lesson! I was so bloody damn pissed! I'm sure we would have finished on time if he did not yak at all! :@

Anyway, we took a cab down to Downtown East and reached before 3pm. We changed and went to have a splashing good time at Wild Wild Wet. The slide up was awesome, I really love it! Except I hate bring the heavy float up the stairs. It's 4 freaking storey high! And I embarrassed myself by slipping when I was about to slide down the Waterworks! That was funny, I was laughing to myself all the way down the slide, and Xinpei and Sheela were laughing damn loudly in my face, HAHA! The crew at that slide kept asking if I were okay, but I was laughing too hard, I couldn't cough out a reply! Gosh it was so embarrassing!

After Wild Wild Wet, we went to walk around E!Hub. They have so many cool shops there! And they have this children playground, which is so friggin' cool, and X-Rider (4D movie) there too! We wanted to catch Kung Fu Panda 2 at midnight, but the last show was at 9.45pm, which was too early. After exploring the whole place, we went back to the chalet.

When I first stepped inside our room, I thought that I went inside the wrong room because there were 2 girls whom I didn't know sitting on the floor. I looked at them, blushed, and went out of the room. Both Xinpei and Sheela looked equally puzzled too. Those girls turned out to be my brother's friends, LOL.

The three of us went down for BBQ after that. The food was so good! The best part is I didn't have to barbecue anything at all, hehehe. At 9pm, we had the traditional cake cutting ceremony. The fruit cake was really delicious! I love pastries, I wanna marry a baker, HAHA.

After cutting the cake, the three of us went back to the room to watch the 9pm Channel8 drama, C.L.I.F. I really like watching local police dramas, it's really cool! And those police officers are very smart in cracking all the cases.

We all showered after C.L.I.F ended, and then headed out. We walked to the beach, and just sat there chatting about anything and everything. The wind was blowing from the sea, it smelt and felt really good. After staying there for 2 hours, we headed back to Downtown East and slacked at McCafe. Had Double Chocolate Frappe, a drink I swore I'd drink for the rest of my life, except now I've converted from that to KOI/Gong Cha, hehehe!

At 4pm, my Papa picked us up and sent us home. I reached home at 5:30am, unpacked my things, and used the laptop for awhile till about 6:30am before hibernating. I only woke up at 5pm. The last time I slept in the morning and woke up in the evening was 2 years ago!

So, this is holiday. I thought that I will be staying up the whole night because I only woke up in the evening but my head is hurting like a bitch now. This is a sign for me to sleep!

I haven't thought of what I'm gonna do tomorrow...oh well, live for today :)

I'm off to bed now, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment