Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Virgin Visits

On Monday, Sheela and I met up with our ex-teacher at Iluma for a short catch up session. We had lunch at Bugis Junction's Seoul Garden before our ex-teacher went home and Sheela and I went to Orchard to sing K. Lunch was awesome, we had so many stories for each other! It was really nice catching up with our ex-teacher, missed him so much! And oh, have I mentioned that yesterday was my very first time in Iluma?! And it has been more than a year since I last went to Bugis, gosh I miss that place so much!

***


Yesterday Charis, Jemaine, Lynn and I met up at Tampines's IKEA for dinner. The food was fucking awesome! Charis's brother's girlfriend, Amelia, joined us halfway through. We had our delicious dinner until 10pm, then we went to camwhore with the furnitures and toys, LOL.

It was really nice hanging out with them. Can't wait for Huilin to be back, and the Crabs can reunite! We have like, a thousand outings planned in mind already! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment