Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Last Times

National Day Celebration 2011

Racial Harmony Day 2011

Student Leaders' Investiture 2011

Hehehe just to add in, my step-brother's wedding dinner :)


Hell yeah, time flies faster than anyone could've imagined. Who would have thought I would be celebrating my last Racial Harmony Day and National Day in Woodlands Ring Secondary School so soon? And neither did I expect the day where I would step down as the vice-president of WRS's student council to come so quickly. It seemed like just yesterday I got promoted... HAHA YEAH OKAY I KNOW SAME CLASSIC LINE, BUT IT DOES FEEL THAT WAY! Whatchu gonna do bout that huh huh huh!

As much as I'm looking forward to graduate from secondary school, I can't deny that I will miss secondary school life. These 4 years have been so memorable to me. I hold a million memories in my heart. I'm excited to start a new phase of life after my secondary school education, but I hate to say goodbye -- to my friends, my classmates, my teachers, the canteen toilet, the council room, the canteen food, the quadrangle and my juniors.

I can't imagine how life will be like after secondary school. It will be different, no doubt. But will I learn as much? Will I meet nice people? Will I be able to be as carefree? These thoughts...let me just put them aside for now. I'll see in a few months' time!

Treasure every bit of your life, because everything will come to an end. The end is inevitable, because there was a start to it.

(Ahem FYI it's not some quote off Tumblr okay, 100% copyrighted by yours truly!)

***

Last month my family attended my step-brother's wedding dinner. Congratulations kor kor (older brother)! Yeah I know I always say that I don't wanna get married, but I have to admit that weddings are beautiful. It's beautiful not just because of the pretty wedding dress and the smart-looking tuxedo. But it's beautiful because of the atmosphere. It was as though the bride and the groom magically possessed some extraordinary powers that allowed their love to be radiated. It was truly beautiful, indescribable by words.

Yoohoo knight in shining armour, where art thou?!

No comments:

Post a Comment