Friday, September 02, 2011

Final Destination

Yesterday evening Pantita, Xinpei, Chaoyi and I went to catch Final Destination 5 at AMK Hub's Cathay Cineplex. We're 16, and we managed to sneak into an M18 movie! Wanna know how?! Not gonna tell you! Hehehahahohohuhu! Actually we didn't even have to sneak in at all cuz I managed to pass as 18 at the ticket counter, but Pantita didn't have an IC (foreigner) and Xinpei forgot to bring hers, so the man couldn't sell the tickets to us cuz there was only 2 ICs (mine and Chaoz's). But we had a Plan B, and it worked out woohoo!

Before our movie, we had dinner at Pepper Lunch (HAHA ironic much?). The food there is really really good, I recommend that place to all who haven't tried it yet and to those who love rice cuz their rice is superb!!! I'm craving for it badly right now just thinking bout it!

Final Destination 5 was gory and disgusting but I guess it wasn't gory enough for me cuz I didn't even flinch during the movie. Horror movies about ghosts scares me more than this boring film! I found it kinda boring cuz many scenes were expected, and the way the characters died were all too exaggerating and over-rated. Plus some parts looked too fake to be true! And yeah call me sick or weird or inhumane, but I did laugh out loud at some gory scenes cuz it was too fake for me. Overall I'd rate the movie a 2.5/5. Watch Laddaland instead, it's more fun and exciting!

After the movie, I bought a cup of KOI milk tea before heading back home. I was so tired that I practically sleep-walked my way back home!
***


Last Saturday I went out alone to get KOI (yeah I'm super in love with this drink!!!) at Bishan. I was craving for KOI badly and wanted to get out off my house to do some soul searching (will talk about it later) thus my lonely outing with me, myself and I. I actually went out with $4, which is just enough to buy a cup of large KOI (it cost $3.50)! After walking all over Junction8, I still haven't finished my drink so I decided to go to town, a place where I'll instantly feel happy. I took the train to Somerset and walked to Scape. I happened to bump into my friends, Jie Ying and Celestine, in Stage so I stayed in there to hang out with them. And I made a new friend! He is one of the workers over at Stage. He looks a lil like Show Luo and is really funny! ^^

I went out for some soul searching session cuz this friend of mine blatantly ignored me all of a sudden for no reason. He's a really good friend of mine (no I don't like him), and I pour a lot of things to him. If I send him a 6-page long SMS, he will reply every single thing I tell him without fail. His replies will be 6-page long too, or even more. That is how good of a friend he is. On the Friday that week, I was urging him to catch episode 11 of Mei Le Jia You (a Taiwan drama) cuz it was a really good episode, and he ignored me all of a sudden. He didn't reply text, so I sensed something was wrong. However, he could still happily Tweet his day and night away, so I knew for sure that something was wrong. What went wrong, I had no idea. I was annoyed, frustrated and even sad cuz I hate it when people hate me for no reason or rhyme. You wanna stop being friends, you tell me first cuz I don't wanna seem like a fool.

Well, we're okay now. I shall not share why he ignored me, cuz it's something private.

I don't really talk to my friends about him, cuz I don't want them to think that I like him. I don't like him, he's younger than me for goodness sake. But I feel very comfortable telling him things and being with him. I think it's cuz our horoscopes match perfectly. I don't know. He's someone I can insult, because we're just comfortable like that. I call him all sorts of name, I tell him his flaw straight in his face, and he never called me a bitch for that, cuz that's how best friends are supposed to be. Best friends. Yeah I prolly can call him my best friend :)
***


On Monday I met up with my 螃蟹女郎 (Crabby Ladies ft. Charis, Huilin, Jemaine and Lynn) at Cineleisure. We wanted to catch FD5 but all the tickets were sold out. So we had dinner at this prata eatery, and slacked at Scape instead. I love those girls, it's so high hanging out with them!
***

I'm going down to town again tomorrow for H&M opening. I know nuts about that brand, but my dear Huilin have been constantly bugging me to go, and I couldn't say no cuz I love her that much. I know we won't be able to meet that often in the coming days (bloody Os), so I must grab all the opportunities I can to be with Hulin, Charis and my other Crabby Ladies!!!
I'll make it a point to update my blog at least once week to keep it from extinction! Have a great night readers! Till here for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment