Sunday, September 04, 2011

H&M Opening


Yeap indeed, we're one of those thousands of Singaporeans who flocked all the way to town and queued up for the opening of H&M in Singapore. Honestly I know nuts about H&M, I just went for the sake of hanging out with my friends.

But I didn't regret going even though I had to queue for 2 hours all alone (I woke up late so Charis and Huilin went ahead first). Yeap, their clothes are awesome.

AND AFFORDABLE TOO!!!



I bought this super chio striped dress for only $19.90! Yes I kid you not! I love it like mad, it goes so well with my boots! I'm definitely going there again to shop for crop tops and wool tops! And oh they have the most gorgeous coats ever there, except we can't wear it in Singapore. What a pity, cuz it's really pretty!!! Okay well basically, go check H&M out!

After our shopping we headed to the flea at Scape and I bought a UK flag crop top for only $2! It was actually sold for only $5, but I wanted to try my bargaining skills out and I managed to get it at only $2 after two pleas! Awesome max! I should put my skill to use more often ;)

The three of us bought Gong Cha before having lunch at a prata house in Cineleisure. After our cheap but sweet lunch, we took a cab down to Huilin house. We chilled and at the same time took care of her two young siblings. They are so cute omg, I really love kids!!!

After our dinner of wonton and tarts, we left and I met Weiwei at Causeway Point for dinner at Yoshinonya. HAHAHA okay I know I had dinner like three times in a day. We talked about our teachers and relationships and lots of other serious stuff. I hope he feels a lot better after sharing his problems with me.....

When I got home, I was immediately busy with my new baby: a blogshop set up by Huilin, Charis and I! I love it like mad cuz we sell super cool shoes!!!

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOGSHOP @ WWW.THE-ONLY-SHOES.BLOGSPOT.COM!!!!!

WE SELL 100% AUTHENTIC TOMS, INSPIRED DR. MARTENS AND INSPIRED SUPRA DANCING SHOES! IT'S ONLY FOR SGD$35 PER PAIR!!!!


I really hope that you guys will support our blogshop! Thank you very very much! <3

***

It's almost 4.30am and I'm still in my outside clothes with my contact lens drying in my eyes. I wanted to sleep way earlier on but my friend called me and surprisingly we chatted for friggin' long (2 hours!) even though we're not exactly very close and it was the first time he ever called me! And oh he sings really nice ^^ The coolest part is he doesn't live in Woodlands, Admiralty or Marsiling yet when I tell him which area I live/used to live at, he knows roughly which block I'm staying/used to stay at! COOL OR COOL?! He's a really interesting person ;D

Okai, I should shower and try to get some sleep if not I'll be dozing off in church later on, oops! I kinda was supposed to go to McDonald's to makan with Xavier but I'm tired. But I'm starving right now. Sigh, my indecisive body! Sorry bout that dude :( Next time!

Till here for now, have a great Sunday everyone! Love ya'll!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment