Friday, September 09, 2011

Holding On To Patience


I don't know what you call this, but I feel really happy to be around you. Your texts were never boring -- they always make me laugh. I always thank God for bringing you into my life. But you just had to walk out without a word. I know that something is wrong, for sure. But why do you refuse to tell me the reason? Why do you refuse to explain? Instead, you make yourself up to be a motherfucking bastard. You know I won't believe that. You're not like that.

Yeah I know you'll never comeback, you'll never be that friend I once had. I try to eradicate those smiles and laughter we shared, cuz that will make it easier to forget. I was reading through our messages last night, and smiled at every texts till I got to the part where you stopped replying. I know you don't hate me, cuz you refused to return me that picture of us. You didn't reply me, but I saw your tweet. I wanted it back so I can rip it right in front of your face. I want to rip it into a million pieces and just throw them on the floor. I wanted to say "the end". I want to stab you in the heart using memories.

You're incomprehensible. Stop trying to be like Edward Cullen. You may have walked out, but you didn't hurt me badly enough to hate you. In fact, I can tell that you miss me too. So why are you doing this? I guess I'll never know the answer...
***

No, it's not about an ex or a boyfriend. It's just a friend, really. Best friend even. Sigh, sometimes people are too difficult to comprehend. How I wish I could read minds. Things would be so much easier then. We wouldn't have to assume and make an ass out of you and me.

Anyways. It's a Friday already. Yes you read it right, I'm complaining that it's a Friday. I'm not thanking God that it's Friday today. Today being a Friday only mean that my short term break will be officially over. I'll be having my prelims on Monday, and I haven't started studying shit yet. Not kiddin'. I'm screwed as hell, oh gosh.

Last night I had supper and did my homework at McDonald's with Xavier from 2.30am till 5.30am, and I must say that it was kinda productive. I should go to McDonald's every night so I wouldn't be tempted to sleep even though I have more than enough sleep.

There's nothing much to update about actually. Okay I just lied. There's a lot to update about. But guilt is coursing through my veins as I'm typing each word here cuz I'm supposed to be mugging and not blogging! Oh well.....FML.

Guess I'll write till here, it's time for Physics (I hate Physics). I'll be back! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment