Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Unofficial Party Time


Last Friday was our Social Studies GCE 'O' level paper, which also meant the unofficial end of my O levels for me cuz I'm only left with the MCQ papers and I have a week to prepare for it. So my friends -- Sheela, Pantita, Xinpei, Chaoyi, Xavier -- and I went to AMK Hub to catch In Time and have lunch at Pepper Lunch. It was partay time baby.

In Time was quite good, although it wasn't the best action flick I caught. The story line was interesting though, because it was something different. If you have not checked the movie out, you better do so soon, and you will never regret it!

After In Time, Xinpei and Chaoyi left while Sheela, Pantita, Xavier and I went to catch another movie: Singapore's horror film 23:59. That movie was way better than Paranormal Activity 3, but it wasn't as good as The Maid (you still remember this local horror film from a few years back?). It is worth watching, especially if you're gonna enlist in the army for NS soon, hehe.

Now here's some picture-taking session after 23:59 hahaha :D

Pantita.Sheela.Maria


Sheela.Maria.Pantita


Pantita and I

Anyways, since the night was still young and we did not want to go home just yet, the four of us walked around AMK Hub. Pan shopped while Sheela and I window shopped and Xav just...accompanied us hahaha. We sprayed Davidoff Coolwater perfume on him and he smelt soooo darn good! It is no wonder why Sheela is so in love with that perfume.

Sheela & Pan with their Davidoff

At about 9.30pm, we took a 1-hour bus ride back to Woodlands. I had a great day with my lovely honeys ♥ It'd be better if Xinpei and Chaoyi stayed.....well we had a great time anyway :)

Happy family

No comments:

Post a Comment