Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Footloose Marijuana And Everything Random


Yesterday Xavier and I headed down to town and caught Footloose at Cineleisure. Footloose was average, definitely not as nice as Step Up. And they weren't any hot guys, awww. I had Best Fries Forever for lunch, my very first time eating it although I practically live in Cineleisure LOL. Had Gong Cha's pearl milk tea with the fries, it was awesome!

After my lunch, I still felt thirsty so Xav bought me a cup of pearl milk tea (yeah milk tea mania) from Artease. Happiness :D


Well the milk tea isn't as nice as Gong Cha and definitely not comparable with Koi. According to Xavier, it tasted like expired milk LOL.

As our movie starts at 7.25pm, we had almost three hours so spare. We went to Timezone and played some shooting games and the street basketball game, and I suck at them like crazy :( I seriously have zero talent when it comes to arcade games LOL.

After Timezone, we went to H&M and then Heren to...walk hahaha! H&M has sooo many chio winter clothes but it's too hot to wear them in Singapore :( I love woolen shirts, it's damn nice and it looks good on me (cuz it covers my fats well hahahaha). Even my friends go "Maria, this is so you" when they see woolen shirts! Hehehe.



After the movie, Xavier and I went back to Woodlands and had dinner/supper at 888. I was super goddamned full after eating meepo and I felt like crap, so I'm on a diet...for today hehe.

Alrighty, that's all for this post. Shall end off with some camwhore shots hahahahaha! xoxo


Outfit for the day. Heading out of my house :D

Close up hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment