Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's Been A Long Time But I'm Back In Town

Xinpei, Maria, Pantita, Sheela

Last Tuesday, we had a spontaneous shopping date in town. Sadly, we didn't manage to find any clothes that we love so we went home only with new accessories. Still, I had a great time with my dear girls. And I'm especially treasuring our every outings cuz Pantita will be leaving real soon :(

Sheela and Xinpei came over to my place to hang out for awhile before meeting Pantita at Admiralty MRT station. Took the train to Somerset and walked around 313, tryna find pretty clothes to buy. Walked over to H&M, and still found nothing (I still love their coats though).

@ Forever21

@ Forever21

@ Forever21

Sheela and Xinpei trying on ear muffs @ H&M

We went across the street to Cineleisure where we had Artease and shopped at this accessory shop. Pantita, Xinpei and I also pierced our ears hehe.

Artease: Hazelnut milk tea
(it's DAMN GOOD)

Having my helix pierced!

My second helix piercing hehe

Had our helix pierced!

After we finished shopping for accessories and piercing our ears, we walked around Cineleisure, hoping to buy some clothes...but there weren't any that caught our eyes. And OHHHHHHH!!! I only went out with $12.50 cuz I already spent my allowance in town the day before, and guess what! Xavier asked Pantita to lend me 50 bucks...and he'll pay her! So it's like he's giving me 50 bucks to shop! AWWWWWWW! :')

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


It was already 10pm when we were tryna find nice clothes, and almost all the shops were closed. So we took a walk around town, and ended up in a pretty toilet in Paragon! And we just camwhored our time away in there!





My model shots hahahahahaha!









Camwhoring!






After all the crazy camwhoring, we headed back to Woodlands and we had supper at McDonald's. It was already 1am then, and it was raining heavily. We were all talking about how were we going to go home when Xavier my Saviour appeared all of a sudden at McDonald's, all drenched. He actually ran from his house to Causeway Point to send me home, awwww :') He is such a sweetheart I swear! *many many hearts*

Home sweet home


All in all, I had a great day although it was an unproductive shopping! I'll update real soon about shopping at Bugis with Pantita on Wednesday and my job interviews plus chilling with Xavier at VivoCity yesterday.

I'm going to catch the #1 Taiwanese movie, You Are The Apple Of My Eye, with Xav now hehe so I gotta go get ready. Toodles! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment