Monday, October 15, 2012

I Want This To Be My Awakening

I don't know if anyone is reading this but hi, it has been quite awhile. Almost a year has passed since I last blogged and I have a heap of stories to share. In case you're wondering, I am studying in Innova Junior College now. To those who are taking your 'O' levels in a week's time, all the best! Chance on whatever time you are left with and MUG. And to those who will be taking your 'O' levels, START STUDYING NOW. I am not coining a cliche, I am speaking from experience. I regretted not studying...but I didn't regret the fun I had from forsaking my studies (oops). Just a lil advice: if you aren't enjoying your mugging sessions (note that I said mugging and not study cuz we all know that study sessions with friends always turn into something else), DO NOT GO TO A JUNIOR COLLEGE. Most importantly: know what you want!

Omg I swear I have soooooo many things to talk about, but I can't talk about them all in one night cuz I gotta sleep as I have school tomorrow. I shall just briefly talk about my life after O levels and life in a junior college...

I worked as a promoter promoting Popular's E-Assessment at City Hall and Simei. My time at City Hall was fun as I made many new friends. Simei was just crap cuz I was the sole promoter there so yeah I didn't have anyone to talk to. I had the job till the end of December when my contract ended, and then I worked at Forever 21 at 313@Somerset. During my off days, I would sell ice cream door-to-door with Huilin. Yeah I was freaking rich as I was working practically everyday.

Xavier and I eventually became an item, and we had many memorable moments together. We broke up though on March 25. He said his feelings for me faded lol. I had the worst post-breakup depression in my entire life as he was after all my first serious boyfriend. Oh well, the first one is the worst one when it comes to a broken heart. I am still single now btw I FUCKING HATE GUYS. Okay kidding...to a certain extent.

I made a lot of lovely friends in my junior college. My classmates are sweet and my form teacher (civics tutor they call it) is a nice man. He has two really deep dimples and he teaches me H2 Mathematics. But I hated going to school cuz I didn't have any motivation to study. Going to school was a chore. I never hated school this much in my entire life.

Apart from school though, I gotta say that this year has got to be the best year I've ever lived. And yes like in those books you read, I go to booze parties and hang in the middle of the night with booze. I am not an alcoholic and I can hold my liquor (it's a Pinoy thing I guess?).

One really beautiful thing that happened in my life this year was that I am in contact with my church friends again, and that we talk on Whatsapp all the time and hang out every week. Since I stopped going to Catechism (but I still do go to church every week up till now), I drifted from all the church homies. Soooo glad to have them back in my life! Another beautiful thing is that I am in contact with my primary school mates again! I really miss you boys -- Ernest, Gabriel, Raikhal and Alson. To think about it, people whom I stopped contacting 4 years ago are now back in my life. Thank you Lord for that :)

This year was also awesome cuz I got to see Show Luo and Yellowcard and BOYS LIKE GIRLS! I actually had conversations with the boys from BLG omg thinking about it still makes me hyperventilate! They are my most favourite band in the world! The best part.....I MANAGED TO GET GUITAR PICKS FROM BOTH THE BLG AND YELLOWCARD GIG!!!

I don't know if it's just me or if time is really going too fast. But I do know that I have to get my ass in bed now or I'll be damn cranky the next morning. I'll give a detailed update the highlights of the year so far. For now, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment